- 1 Measure of Irish (3-5 cls)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 heaped desertspoon of whipped cream
- Hot strong coffee to fill the glass
1. Pre-warm a stemmed glass.
2. Add the whiskey.
3. Add the sugar and stir in the coffee.
4. Float the whipped cream on top.
Do not stir after adding the cream.
Drink the coffee through the cream
2/3 cup strong coffee, hot
2 tablespoons Whiskey
1 teaspoon sugar (some people use brown sugar, other
1. Mix coffee, whiskey, and sugar
2. Pour in to cup or glass
3.Top with whipped cream